A former province of Périgord, the Dordogne is rich in remarkable sites, particularly prehistoric ones.
It seduces both lovers of architecture and lovers of preserved landscapes.
- Visit of castles, fortresses, manors and medieval bastides,
- Discover the many prehistoric sites of the Vézère Valley and its museum,
- Descent of the Dordogne and Vézère rivers by kayak and canoe,
- Hiking on the 675 km of marked trails,
- Escapade among the amusement parks,
- Discover the Dordogne by hot air balloon,
- Leisure park,
- Leisure base,
- Aquarium visit,
- Caves and Shelters,
- Troglodytic sites,
- Exceptional gardens....
During the summer, night farmers' markets are held in the village squares and offer their regional products.
"City of Art and History" classified as an exceptional Architectural Heritage Site...
Medieval residences and Renaissance hotels.
The city of Sarlat is undoubtedly one of the most important places to visit in the Périgord. It is an ancient medieval city that has been beautifully preserved and restored. In season, it is a very lively city with its market, guided tours and festivals. In winter, three main events are organised, the Christmas market, the truffle festival in January and the goose festival in February and the Sarlat Film Festival in November.
International Center of Parietal Art.